Ener-Con Companies Inc. has a diversified property management division, currently managing 800+ units, specializing in apartment rentals, condominium associations, as well as, commercial management. Not only do we manage our own projects that we have developed, but we also manage for individual owners and outside firms. Our property management specialists have a combined experience of over 20 years. We are a full service property management company providing services from basic rental agents and marketing all the way to financials, collections and reports. We also have a 24 hour/7 day a week on call service staff to handle emergency repairs and maintenance issues.
Our extensive property inventory includes:
Condominiums - Total 557 units
- Courtyard Junction- 96 units
- Cudahy Condominiums- 76 units
- Cudahy Library Square- 30 units
- Lexington Village- 120 units Sold Out
- Six Points East- 41 units
- Stonefield Village- 72 units with 36 future units
- Whitespire Grove- 116 units
- Parkway Square- 6 units with 12 future units
Rental Property – Total 148 Units
- Chapel Hill- 60 units
- Courtyard Junction- 16 units
- Hillside- 72 units
- Villas at the Station- 72 units
Over 300,000 Sq Ft of Retail Space and over 400,000 Sq Ft of Industrial Space
- Pershing Plaza Shopping Center - Kenosha
- Castings Point Tower - Milwaukee (WHEDA)
- Sunnyslope Mall – New Berlin
- Various other single tenant buildings including: Sears, McDonald’s, Pamida, Kum N Go, etc.
For complete details on these and other properties please visit Forest Green Realty (a division of Ener-Con Companies, Inc.) or call 414-406-1924.